I started by making a gelli plate background for my tags with DecoArt Fluid Acrylics and lots of Tinting Base - which is my new favourite 'not quite paint'.
Next I brayered a more 'solid' sheet with the same colours and stamped lots of different Rubber Dance flower stamps.
I cut my tags out of the gelli plate sheet, then added some stencilling with Tim's Mini Layering Stencils and Distress Crayons.
Now I just needed to cut out the flowers (yawn this is not my favourite part) and assemble the tags.
I needed some bits and bobs so got out the Mixed Media Thinlits, I must admit this is the first time that I've used them but it won't be the last, I really like them.
More of the thinlits...
Some old book pages too on this one, and what's Summer without a dragonfly or two.
I hope you play along with us this month, we need to celebrate Summer while we can. Thanks very much for looking, and have a great week x