Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Don't Mind Her...

Well April is certainly living up to it's name today as we seem to be having rather persistent 'showers' I've been having a play today, and after having a brilliant weekend at Mixology (yep more pictures to come I'm afraid) I've dug deep into my Tando box and come up with this.
All the paints used are from the DecoArt Media range, and the stamps are from Lost Coast.
This couple look so grim, but they always make me laugh, and I thought that the Beetlejuice quote fitted them perfectly.


I'm entering my lovely couple into the Tando colour theme challenge, and
The Lost Coast Designs  'anything goes' challenge.
This was a lot of fun to make, so thanks very much for looking xx

11 comments:

  1. Hehehe, yes they do look rather grim don't they, but in a fun sort of way - fab quote to go with it too xx Can't wait for your weekend photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece, that couple is great, I have the stamp, too, Lost Coast have sun really fun ones. The lady looks like the downstairs neighbour....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sun - you are so dang funny. I was looking for your "looks like rain dear" card. I laughed - just sat here and chuckled!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue!! FAB project and I love the quote you used from Beetlejuice! Thanks for coming over to the Lost Coast Portal to join us for our Anything Goes challenge! XOXO-Shari LCD/CV DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab make Sue, and a perfect pairing of image and quote, they always make me smile too, such a miserable couple ! LOL Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheheh - isn't this just priceless - love it Sue - laughing!!! We all know a couple like this - eheheheh!! Creative Genius!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha so fun, love the sentiment! Wickedly clever. Love the colors and awesome stamp. Thanks for playing at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am laughing out loud and my pup thinks I have lost my mind LOL Love this so much! That stamp (thanks for using one of LCD's) and the sentiment are a match made in heaven! Thanks for playing with us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity this month! Hope to see you in May! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. great piece Sue - thank you for sharing with us at Tando Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO, perfect sentiment for this miserable couple! Thx for sharing with us at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity! See you again next month ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Sue, it's a real charmer and so funny. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.