Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2016

I'm Happy....

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for another challenge at Stampotique. This week Nellie has chosen birds has her theme.
"So close to Easter, I would love to see you use birds and stuff related to birds, such as, feathers, eggs, nests etc... in your artwork"
So meet the Pharrells.


This is another of  new designer Terri Richardson's stamps, and is called 3 On a Branch. They look very happy so that is where the quote has come from.

I'm happy has come from Roc's new Happy Camper text, and the musical notes are from Fiesta.
This was a really fun challenge, and I hope that you can join in.
Have a great week, and thanks very much for looking x

5 comments:

  1. The is so much fun and made me smile a lot

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. supercute sue - lovely birdies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece Sue! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !! I love these stamps I just dont have them yet I have about 12 but not the birds they are al-some....
    MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Sue, love the colors and the stitching is a beautiful extra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.