Followers

Thursday 20 August 2015

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late....

Yup nothing new there! I seem to have been playing 'chase my own tail' for the last 3 months/25 years now. Maybe I should take a self help course in staying focused lol. But anyhow, here's my Stampotique piece for this week. The wonderful Sam has set us this challenge. 
I recently read that the human eye likes things that are repeated, so for this weeks challenge I'm inviting you to use some sort of repetition on your creations. A stamp stamped more than once or even your own doodling, it's up to you but most importantly have fun!
I know it's a bit early for Christmas, but let's pretend that it's me getting organised rather than having new stamps to play with.
Just look at that face :-), this is Magda's Reindeer.
The tree is Tree - O - I'm so pleased that Jo Capper-Sandon has designed some more stamps.
Here's one of Jo's older stamps, Chilly.
and here's Giant Snowflake and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
All of the images have been coloured with Prisma and watercolour pencils.
I hope you join in with the challenge. remember there are gift certificates for 2 lucky winners.
AND on Monday there is the famous Stampotique Blog Hop where the design team will be showing you the fab new Autumn release stamps.
I'm also entering this into the Craft Stamper challenge, which is pens and pencils.
Thanks very much for looking x.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love all the details, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sue. Full of fun

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is wonderful sue... wonderful images and a great design. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo love this SO very much Sue it's stunning.
    Have a fabby weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you might be late but it was well worth the wait Sue, fabulous card! And since it is a Christmas card, I'm going to say that you are actually early :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Sue - definitely worth waiting for - I love the wintry images, though I'd prefer it if we could have some summer first. Those tiny trees are so cute.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card ...... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation... thanks for joining in the TIMI challenge!

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.