Followers

Friday 18 February 2011

Last Push Friday - Again!


I made a resolution to not leave my Christmas cards to the last minute this year, but it seems like I fell at the first fence. I really wanted to enter Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge last week as it was downloads, and I'd got this fab couple of sheets from Art From The Heart last year. But as usual I left it too late...
BUT this weeks challenge is 'creatures' so I'm still OK :o) My apologies for the rubbish photo but I've tried it all over the house and this is the best I can do.
The backing papers are all AFTH, and the card is 8x8. The sentiment is printed on Safmat and says 'To the rest of the world we are a normal family' Definitely one for my sister next Christmas.
I'm also entering this into Winter Wonderland's challenge which is 'It's begining to look a lot like Christmas', and Sketch Saturdays sketch challenge.
Thanks very much for looking and have a great weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Wow! what a fab original Christmas card this is. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week with your gorgeous creation. I hope you will join us again next week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 7 - glad you made it this week - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Sue and one more to add to the pile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant card. I love the fantastic sentiment (which is apt for most people I think lol!). Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.