Followers

Sunday, 1 March 2009

Let Them Eat Cake....

This weeks challenge over at Penny Black is Something to Eat. This is the 1st stamp I ever bought by Penny Black, and luckily it has a cake on it.
The image has been coloured with my Inktense pencils, I would not be without these now as they are so quick and easy to use, and I always seem to be in a rush!
The papers are all DCWV as is the sentiment sticker.
A couple of my trusty Prima's and it's all ready for the post (see what I mean about always in a rush lol)
Thanks very much for looking and enjoy your Sunday dinners xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very cute :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun b-day card-it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sue, this image is great and I love all the pretty details.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the image so cute. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Sue....love the image and thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week...Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. V cute card for the challenge Sue - lovely image. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cute card, love the shapes and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments x