Followers

Sunday 27 April 2008

The Sunday Stampers - Words

'His name is Leo and he dances on the sand'
Mmm , maybe not... apologies to any Duranies out there :o)
Here is my effort for the Sunday Stampers this week. The theme is 'Words', and as I'm in a taggy mood I decided to make another.
I painted said tag with pink and lilac crackle paints, and blended them together with er... my finger. I'm sure there a blending tool available on some web site, but my finger was nearer!! It seemed to be quite a thick layer, but it hasn't cracked that much.
The da Vinci and little squares stamps are by Cherry Pie Art Stamps, and they have been inked with various distress inks.
The Artist stamp is by Tim Holtz. I roughed up the edges with his paper distresser, and inked up with yellow distress ink. It's finished off with a thin layer of Mod Podge to blend the colours in a little more.
I realy enjoyed this challenge, hope you like, and thanks for looking xx
http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/2008/04/sunday-stampers-week-14-its-only-words.html

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Sue - love those colours hun ...thanks for joinin in xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely fab Sue, love the subtleness of the piece xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.