Followers

Sunday 21 May 2023

Inside The Covers

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Over the past couple of weeks I've shared the box and the front and back covers of my London Celebrates album. Today it's the turn of the inside covers.

This is the back.

And this of course is the front.

The cover has two large pockets to keep your tags etc in. I've added one of the shabby heart flags from the cut-apart sheet.
I've made some journaling cards from a cut-apart sheet. I've stayed with the red, white, and blue theme. Some of these will be going into the pockets later.
There are some postcards on a cut-apart sheet, and I've also made some of my own from the papers. I just had to use these soldiers, and there was even some left over for a tag!
I've put some magnets inside the folded bookmark and this will now hold something in place anywhere you like.

The collection is available here in Sally's store in both digital and physical papers.
There is new inspiration every day over on our social pages

Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x






2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, you're really doing a great job with these papers. Lucky you for having a day out at Bakewell. We used to got ot the agricultural show there but it was cancelled after it got washed out some years ago. I know what you mean about the pudding, they are not pretty but taste scrummy. Have a great week. Hugs, Angelas xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.