Followers

Sunday 5 February 2023

Baby Love!

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! As you may know ('cos I've been telling absolutely everyone 😁) I recently became a grandma. This is the first time I've shared any photos so please be prepared for a total cuteness overload!





I wanted to make a couple of pages for my Jane Austen discbound journal. However I don't have a punch for the pages, and as I'm on a craft spending ban until at least 2030 I won't be getting one anytime soon lol. What I do have however is some insert pages for a Happy Planner, (exactly the same size) so I simply chopped them down and attached my papers to them.
Of course, I had to add some stitching - I think it makes all the difference, and it also ties the black edges to the paler pages. I used papers from one of my favourite Relatively Thoughtful collections, The Magic of Childhood.

I printed out some photos, and also die-cut some baby images. The sentiments are from a cut-apart sheet from the same collection.

I always photograph my layouts before I stick them down, just so I can remember where I put everything - yes I have the memory of a goldfish!
A little bit of matting and layering makes all the difference.
These papers are so beautiful they hardly need any embellishment.
I told you there would be a cuteness overload! 

This is how the pages look in the journal. They are so easy to put in and take out - I love them!


The fabulous journal can be found here in the store.



And the papers can be found here.

As always there is daily inspiration to be found on our social pages.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking xx 











5 comments:

  1. You are creating a treasure trove of Love, sure to be cherished for several generations, Sue. So glad you are a grandma to a healthy, happy baby!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so gorgeous! Love the album you made. Have fun being a granny! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice being a Grandma :)

    She is gorgeous, lovely to see the photographs and I do like the album you've made.

    Enjoy your February days and have plenty of cuddles with your lovely new grand-daughter.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous baby and beautiful pages. Memories are so special. I've started photographing layouts on cards too before attaching everything as the number of times I've though that's it and then completely forgot where I had placed everything. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on becoming a Granny Sue, here's me popping in to share some love and you are sharing so much more.. she is absolutely adorable.. Beautiful memories captured within your album. You did a grand job making good of those pages from the planner.
    What a lovely post to see after such a long time. Enjoy every moment Sue, I'm sure you will.
    Take good care and enjoy those cuddles Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.