Followers

Sunday 7 August 2022

A Mini Album For Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a mini-album that I made with a fabulous new paper collection from Relatively Thoughtful, and these have been designed by my teamie Karola.




I started by cutting the 12x12 papers in half and then sticking and sewing them back to back so that my pages were double-sided.


Then I embellished them with stencilling and texture paste.


There's also stamping and die cutting.


I love how the different-sized pages look together.

And how the dark stencilling looks against the bright backgrounds.


These papers die cut beautifully too!



Just look at these colours!

The collection is available here in the store in  8x8 digital, and 

6x6 8x8 & 12x12 paper versions.


I hope you like my book, and please check out these papers for yourself.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend whatever you are doing x



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project, your book is so beautiful, love it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice :)

    Stay cool in this hot weather ...

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet I like these pages they are brilliant. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.