Followers

Sunday 24 April 2022

A Waterfall Album for Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! I'm on my way to Blackpool, but with the wonders of technology, I can still share my latest project for Relatively Thoughtful using the beautiful TC Forest collection.

I've made an album that's just the right size for holding some 6x4 photos.

I've cut into the paper and put a magnet on the album, the leaf, and the tree. Now I can tuck a photo in and it stays in place.


This is the inside with the waterfall all tied up. The pocket is a page from the collection, and again there are loads of tuck spots.
I made the waterfall slightly over 6x4, so perfect for photos.
Here's everyone's favourite pooch! These were taken in the Lake District in 2019, and I can't wait to go back.

And this is the back. Again I've cut into the paper and added magnets to make tuck spots for photos and the journaling cards from the cut-apart sheets.

This is the lovely collection, and it's available here.

Take care, have a lovely Sunday, and thanks so much for looking x







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful album, Sue, very stylish. I used to love going to the Lake District, such beautiful places to see here. Have a good, new week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeus album, looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab creation with that versatile kit, Sue. V xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous album Sue, I love it! This nature collection is really beautiful.
    I hope you are well, sorry for my lack of comments these last days (very too busy boohoo..). Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eddie and I always enjoy visiting the Lake District ...
    Your album is fabulous.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.