Followers

Monday 23 November 2020

A Little Fragile

 Good morning and a very happy Monday. Wow, hasn't the weather changed, it's got much cooler on our morning walks over the last few days, but at least it means that I wear my gloves and scarf rather than make Neil carry them!

Today I'm over at the Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground with a journal page.

I'm so happy that Dot has started to stock Dina Wakley stamps as she is one of my favourite designers. I love her paints, stencils, and stamps, the whole shebang! 


I started by making my background (as you do) on a page in my large Art By Marlene journal. There are no step by step photo's 'cos I just tend to go for it when I'm working with my Dina stash. I did try to keep a bit of white space - actually, this is loads for me!


This is what I used to make the background.


And this is my Dina stash. Lonely Girl, and the script are two of my very favourite stamps, and no, I don't clean the stencils lol.

And we are all done! This was such fun to make, and I hope you like it. Dot has got Dina's new stamps (mine are very old) here in the store together with lots of other goodies.

Take care, have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x





7 comments:

  1. You are definitely not alone in the dirty stencil area lol. And I really love the DW paints! Your art journal page is gorgeous Sue, I love it.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, lovely colours, and love the sewing round the edges. Lucky you having Neil to carry your stuff for you! The sun is shining here today! Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page Sue, I love how the colour graduates into the black and white and then the white space just lifts it! I do love the stitching too. Keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, loving the page. Great colours and the layout too. The stitching makes a great border. Have a happy creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely page Sue, and I also love the delicate stencilling behind the girl... Beautiful!
    I hope you are well and enjoy your whole time crafting. For me life is going some days too much crazy, I have never enough time to create!!! :) Coco Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful pagem love all the texture the colour offers
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design, the layout ... everything :)

    Can you believe it's Friday again!
    We actually got a few Christmas decorations out and up today - well it is nearly December!

    Have a good weekend.
    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.