Followers

Friday 5 June 2020

I'm Still Standing (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Good morning and happy Friday. Do you remember way back in May when I thought it would be a good idea to join in the #mayflowermarlene challenge and make a tag a day? Well, I did it! This is such a big thing for me 'cos I start loads of things, get bored, and don't finish them. Goodness knows how Neil is still here and the kids got to grow up ;-) So, here are my tags from 8 to 32! I'd nearly finished before I realised there were 32 it was 5th May to 5th June inclusive. Very few words, just lots of (I hope) pretty pictures. These tags are 8.x x 5 inches, so yeah let's keep it small and simple NOT. Also, I don't know how to put the pictures side by side so please just keep scrolling...

8 Single Flower
9 Floral Pattern

10 Window Box
11 Garden Party
12 Field of Flowers

13 Floral Graffiti

14  Floral Vase
14 Nana's Wallpaper

16 Table Cloth

17 Misty Blooms

18 Woodland Flowers

19 Tie Die


21 Big and Bold

22  He Loves Me

Repeat

24 Flower Child

25 Collage 
Bitty Buds

27 Bouquet

28 Butterfly Kisses 
29 Busy Bee


30 Branch

31 Thanks
32 Floral Cover

All done!!!!!

Are you still here.... thank you so much if you are. I'm so pleased that I stuck with this, I think it helped me find out what my 'style' is, I'd never really known before. Now I know I'm just messy! Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for looking xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you crazy girl, these tags are FABULOUS!!! Did your family have to go without food and loving care because you were crafting?! Fantastic collection! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Messy looks fabulous. Love Nana's Wallpaper. Well done you getting all these finished, but it does look like you had a lot of fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style may be messy Sue, but it’s blooming fantastic! Such a riot of colour and exuberance. Love them all, they are so inspiring! Well done for getting there, so worth it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all brilliant, Sue. Love all of them. Such lovely, bright colours and great designs. I wouldn't have had enough of the right stamps to do this but I'm becoming an addict, lol! I'm really enjoying larger formats, too. It's a really nice change :-)
    Well done, you!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since there were so many, it was hard to pick favorites...but, Classy Sassy and Namaste did it for me! I am proud of you that you finished. I am also the one who starts, loses interest, and bails! Good on you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saved this post so that I could devote the time it needed to see all of your beautiful tags. I am super impressed that you stuck with it and created equally beautiful tags from the very start to the very end. Well done you! I enjoyed the very pretty pictures! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh bravo! What a completely fabulous collection. I think you do yourself a massive disservice with the words "just messy" - there's colour, and life, and spontaneity, as well as a quirkiness and humour about these tags which I can certainly identify as qualities I find when I come and visit here. A great way to find it out for yourself, though! And yes, so good to complete the challenge - glad you're giving yourself a good pat on the back. This glorious collection is an absolute treat to scroll through and admire.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness!
    Well done!

    These are fantastic … you must be so pleased.

    I think you deserve a drink; what can I get you … virtually speaking of course!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Sue, these are brilliant. They seem to me to have a Bohemian feel to them which I absolutely love. I think it's the gorgeous bright colours and some of the background patterns. You must be so pleased to have completed them. Have a lovely creative week, obviously after you've had a rest Lol! Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here i'm here.. what an epic art adventure Sue I adore them I can feel the Marlene love from the heart. Number 11 is one of my fav's and makes me wanna go weeeeeee not wee but weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! These have made me very happy tonight Sue, so glad I caught them. Big Hugs Tracey xx
    P.S Hope you are keeping well??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow and wow Sue!!!!!!!
    You rock!!!!!
    Each individual big tag is such an artsy piece, full of gorgeous details, co creative and different each one, and all really superb. I absolutely adore the whole tags, and the album formed with them! FABULOUS!!!!
    Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.