Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Best Of Friends

Good morning and happy Wednesday. It's a beautiful day here already, lots of sunshine, so it's a day in the garden for me. Today I'm joining in with the Stampotique Designer's Challenge which is Tags Galore.


I started by painting my wooden tag with lots of DecoArt paint, then lots of Stampotique stamping also with paint to add a bit of texture. Then I cleaned my painty stamps straight away - so not like me!


These are my two best friends Moody and Pedro.
I hope you have a great day whatever you are doing. It may not be what we want to do but at least we are still here to do it.

I'm entering my tag into the Anything goes challenge at Tag Tuesday, (thanks for the nudge Valerie)  and the TIMI at Craft Stamper.
Take care and stay safe x


12 comments:

  1. love, love , love your tag!
    thank you so much for joining in the challenge at Stampotique
    Love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love love your fun tag. And I would love it even more if you would link it to my challenge at Tag Tuesday this week! Enjoy your garden, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those characters, they are such fun and the background you created for them is beautiful - great sentiment too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, thanks for linking to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated you made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this tag!!!
    A fabulous on in Stampotique, yeah... Good luck for the challenge, maybe the winner finger crossed :)
    Enjoy your garden Sue, I will probably do the same today! Hugs Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tags are my favorite! I have never used a wood tag, tho. Cute couple from Stampotique. You done good, Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the background textures and colours
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant colouring of Moody and Pedro (are those really their names, or is that just you?!)... and a fabulous vibrant background - what a great tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the colors and everything about this!!!!💓

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag …
    Hope you enjoyed your garden …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nnaww so cute! Love the background.
    Thx for joining us at Stampotique.

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.