Followers

Thursday 12 March 2020

Off The Page For G45

Good morning and happy Thursday. Graphic 45 have a fun challenge this month which is 'Off The Page, so I've been having a play with a slide mailer.  


 I used my large 4 slide mailer and gave it all a coat of Buff Fresco paint as this one one of the main colours of the papers that I wanted to use.

I wanted to use my Curtain Call papers and stamps, but in the end, I used a combo of this and Love Notes.

 This is the front, with Curtain Call and Love Notes papers and a pocket from the Love Notes tags and pockets.

 This is the back with one of the Love Notes 6x4 ephemera cards.

 The inside with more papers and tags from both sets.


 I used a couple of stamp sets for the slides.


I think they look really nice together.

I really enjoyed making this - even sorting out the many (many) mistakes that I made along the way.

Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, what a cunningly fantastic piece. LOVE it! Hugs, Valerie
    PS - it hasn't yet rained today, something must have gone wrong with the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers do go together beautifully and the stamped images are lovely. I have one of those mailers but never quite knew how to use it, so thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers, and they're just so perfectly suited to this slide mailer. Love the images highlighted in the slide frames and all those gorgeous tabs and tags tucked in. Fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous, FUN project, Sue! Beautiful papers, but you really do something magical with them! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said "I think they look really nice together."

    I agree 100% - they do :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.