Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Time To Take Over The World

Good morning and happy Wednesday. I'm back over at Ink Art Designs today with my second piece of the month, and I've decided that it's time to take over the world.


 I started by die cutting a huge tag shape. This one is by Tonic. Then I coloured the background with Distress and Distress Oxide inks. The stars are from the Studio Light Art By Marlene range, and the words and orbs are from Lavinia


Then I added some Portfolio pastel dots through a stencil just to knock it back a little and add a bit more texture.

 I stamped my handsome Alice Palace turtle for Crafty Individuals onto some scraps of gelli plate prints.


 They look so determined and I'm sure they could take over the world. This fun quote is by Rubber Dance

Just click on the logo to be transported to Dot's store where you can find all of these stamps and more!

Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. You sure have taken over the world with this fantastic design...well made and love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, lovely design. You would surely get more done if you took over the world than all of the idiots who are running it just now! You won a consolation prize on my blog, take a look! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, This made me smile big time! The turtles look fantastic on the gelli prints! So natural. Great ideas on this tag.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this... the background is magical with all those layers, and the white highlights, like bubbles, bring it all to life. When I took my nephew to SeaLife, I became absolutely mesmerised by the giant turtles in the largest aquarium - glorious creatures. I love your two gelli scrap turtles... enchanting.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, what a wonderful creation, the turtles swimming together in their subtle tones- they are beautiful, and the water background, -colors and stamps so gorgeous . xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. They certainly do look determined. I like the background tag. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You smashed it with the background Sue great underwater scene, adding those dots really brings life to the whole creation. This reminds me of my three Sue... swimming together on holiday racing each other for icecream hee hee!
    Hugs Tracey xx
    P.S Have a super weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely Sue. I like the colours you've used and love how the turtles are swimming together … just GREAT!

    Hope you've had a lovely weekend. We were able to spend time with family and the grandchildren, had a great time :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.