Followers

Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas From Santa Paws

Good morning, happy Monday, and Merry Christmas! Well Christmas is very nearly here, and although I'm not quite ready I'm not doing too badly. Here's my final Christmas card of the year, made with a set from Hobby Art.

I'm entering my happy cat family into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Stitch It Up challenge. 
This is my final post of the year as it's now family time,  so I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you bright and early in 2019!

7 comments:

  1. What a joyous piece to round off the year Sue. Sending huge hugs and Christmas wishes your way. Have a magical day and a blessed time with family.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.. Thanks for being there when the chips were down..I'll see you on the other side!!
    BIG Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic last post, fitting to all the beautiful cards you made this year. Thanks for your email, no post yet, but I'm sure it will come. A happy time for you and yours, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image just makes me smile Sue, it is heartwarming and fun! Wishing you a Merry Christmas for tomorrow. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very cute... and I like Santa "Paws" as a terrible pun - a good groan from me!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them to bits Sue. Hope you had a great Christmas xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Christmas was Merry …
    Have a Happy New Year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had family time, too, so only around now :-) I hope your Christmas was happy and fun, dear Sue- these little fellows are surely smiling happily - so wonderful !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.