Followers

Thursday 21 June 2018

Doing The Skippy Happy Thing

Good afternoon and happy Thursday. I got a new set of stamps yesterday and they were so happy that I had to go and ink them up straight away.

 I started by brayering a massive tag with Fresco's.

Then added some background stamping and some circles coloured with the same paints.

 These Zinski sheep are such fun - I love the one that's doing her knitting lol.
Then just added the sentiment and we're all done. These sheep make me very happy! I'm entering them into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which is Bright and Cheerful, and the Craft Stamper TIMI June challenge which is Anything Goes.


All of the products used can be found in the store, and remember there's still time to enter our monthly challenge. Have a very happy day, I hope you're enjoying the football, and thanks very much for looking xx

20 comments:

  1. Ooh, I ordered those this morning... they're so much fun! You've done a great job with them. Lovely inspiration. Thanks.

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamps and a wonderful tag. Love it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant tag with those sheeple, ewe rocked this one
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another FANTATSIC tag ! ADORABLE and great to see your progress!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making me smile Sue, the stamps are wonderful, I love the knitting sheep too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, yay for sheep :-D xx

      Delete
  6. It's a good feeling to receive new crafty goodies and even better when you get to use them straight away. So much fun from this fab trio... I like the knitting one too. Another fab tag Sue, Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey, it normally takes me ages to get around to inking my new stamps, so it was good to get in early with these :-D xx

      Delete
  7. I so miss making tags!!! You have inspired me to find the massive quantity I have and get crafty with them! Love you new stamp and have you have used it multiple times in the same project. Sweet background, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Kay, break out the craft stuff, you know you want to.... :-D xx

      Delete
  8. A gorgeous background Sue, and love your wonderfully colored sheep- love new stamps , lol -
    Hugs, Dorthe , xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! brilliant tag. Love it, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This background is absolutely brilliant Sue! And how cute are these sheep!!! I think I like the knitting one too ;)
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tag Sue! The images are super cute and I love the background you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo this is such a fun and SUPER tag!!!!
    I also adore the one you created using your funny Art By Marlene lady stamp, absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
    No comment left sorry on your last makes, Sue, but I've well seen and admired (a lot) everything.
    Happy crafting today :D
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.