Followers

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Shhhhhhhh

Good morning and happy Wednesday. Today is the start of a fun new challenge over at Rubber Dance, it's your Favourite Movie. Here's mine (with apologies to Donna and Bibi) for the (mis)use of the stamp.


Yes, it's The Sound Of Music... oh wait a minute, I couldn't do the von Trapp family, - I hope you can tell what it is, but for those who can't, it's The Silence of the Lambs. I've used the cloud that Donna designed for the Whimsical Summer Rubber Dance plate.


I made a background on mixed media paper with Fresco paints and Porfollio oil pastels. Then I stamped the cloud (as a cloud this time).


Now I don't like to brag but I drew these myself lol. These are the ones that made the grade, you should see the 2 sheets of  A4 that ended up in the bin! Who knew drawing an oval could be so hard. Actually, I did, that's why I buy rubber stamps.


Then just a bit of washi tape to ground my lambs, and some rain drops - well they won't be very happy with their mouths taped up will they.

It's your turn now, so please join in and show us your favourite movie. Remember to quote SDFreeShip for free worldwide P&P on orders of 15 Euros and over.
Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking xx













8 comments:

  1. What a fun card, love those sheep. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a comical card Sue, so clever to use the clouds to create your singing sheep but you really needed to draw Cows for the sound of *MOO-SIC* Hee hee!! So much fun thank you for starting my day with a smile.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun I can't stand it. Absolutely adorable and I knew at once what the movie was. Thanks for giving me a big smile and I know I have to borrow the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your silent lambs are very cute... much less scary than the ones in the film!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha you know how much I love these cloudy sheep Sue, I think you did a fab job with the drawing too by the way ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Sue. Sheeps are my favourite animals. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card again, I love your sheep, also your background, this is really adorable!! Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.