Followers

Thursday 25 May 2017

Merry And Bright

Good morning and happy Rudolph Day. It's only 7 months to Christmas lol, so in preparation for the big day, here's a card that I've made.


I started by making a backing sheet with lots of paints, stencils, and some stamps.  I liked it but it was far too busy for a background.

So I die cut it with my trusty Tim Holtz Christmas dies.

I made a new background with Tim's stamps and Distress Oxides.

The die cut is from a Tim Holtz set.

I'm entering this into the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday  challenge Furry Friends, and also the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge.

Thank very much for looking, and have a fun day xx

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Did you have to remind me of Christmas?! Lovely card, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love the fact it's a colourful Christmas. Gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaarrrgghh indeed!! Beautiful card though Sue, wow you'll be way ahead of your card stash then ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven months to Christmas!!?? Oh I think I am getting a headache.
    I will call your card Merry and Happy!
    Wonderful card Sue!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue! The scene you've created is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to meet you, Sue! I really love the fabulous color and schparkle you have achieved on this awesome card! Congratulations on the well-deserved WIN from HLS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.