Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Party Time

Good morning and welcome from a (hopefully) sunny Spain. As I type this it's a cold and rainy/snowy Sunday morning in Pontefract, but by the magic of Blogger you should be reading it on a sunny Wednesday - technology eh!
The second Rubber Dance themed challenge is Spring, and this is what I've made.




I'll save you the white cat in a snowstorm picture, but I cut my chipboard and stencilled some texture paste on, then gesso'd and sprayed with some Tim Holtz Distress sprays.


Time to add a bit of colour with my stencils and Portfolio pastels.
And some stamping with gesso with this stamp from the Round in Circles plate.


I smooshed some inks for my dancing ladies, I've used  Celestial Dancer 1, 2, and 3.


A little bit of cutting and sticking.


The words are a Robin Williams quote.

So we have dancing Spring ladies, far better than shivering Winter ones! 
It's over to you now, please join in with our Spring challenge. Check out our fab new website, and if you add SDFreeShip to your order it will be free P&P :-)
Have a great week, and thanks very much for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Another wonderful set Sue. We have a bright sunny day here in Yorkshire so your prediction was right-well done:)I bet you didn't really mean for it to be sunny here.

    Love Chrissiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely trio Sue and the colours are gorgeous and so uplifting. Fabulous backgrounds. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant sweetie fab style colours,just awesome love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous trio of tags. Gorgeous Spring colours, loving the dancing stamps and the interesting background. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather here has been stunning Sue...your sunshine must have blown here. Gorgeous tags...such sunny colours. Enjoy the rest of your hols xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Celestial Dancers, Sue! Love the background texture you have created, too. I have totally forgotten that I, too, have Portfolio Pastels. Your work here has inspired me to look for them the next time our travel stops long enough to do so! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are truly fantastic Sue! Love that circle stamp! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Sue!!! I love the texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super zingy Spring colours, lovely Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue, it's sunny here today though I'm a bit late visiting you as I've been away but not in the sun. These tags are so lovely and bright, gorgeous. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these little dancing girls, and your colourful backgrounds Sue, fantastic alltogether!!
    And this is really fun, we must be connected in some way (though I have not the chance like you to be in sunny Spain Lol), cos I've just finished two bookmarks and a card with these three lovely dancing ladies! Maybe I will share thme on my blog at some point if time enough.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.