Followers

Thursday 1 December 2016

I'm Late I'm Late, I'm Late

In January, I made a half hearted resolution to be more organised at Christmas time. Maybe next year....  So I need some cards, and fast. This calls for stamps and dies and lots of Distress. Luckily it also ties in with our Christmas challenge at Country View Crafts this month.



I thought I would make a mini assembly line, so I stamped the background cards and all the elements, and cut them out with the corresponding dies. They are all Tim Holtz sets and have matching stamps and dies.

These have  been stamped on watercolour paper and coloured with Distress Inks and a water brush.
Same again for this one plus lots of  Distress Stickles. These are fab 'cos you can dry them with a heat gun so there's no hanging around for it to dry. There's also some snowy acetate on top. 
This one's been made on an alcohol ink  background. I guess I'm not much good at batch card making!
So if you're like me, and Christmas has crept up suddenly, don't forget to join in with our challenge and share your Christmas makes.

I'll not be around for the next couple of weeks, we're jetting off for some sunshine (though the weather forecast isn't looking too good) so I will catch up with you all when I get back. Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Have fun in the sun. I haven't started on anything yet! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die & stamps sets you used are great for this batch making, I really should have got myself some! Your cards are all gorgeous and I particularly like the middle one with its green and pink dabs,fabulous watercolour background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fantastic cards and if you only made lots of one of them it would be ok as they go to different people :)

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this resolution I make every year again, so I know what you mean ;-)
    Your cards are all so beautiful! The watercolor look is fab!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas cards, Sue! Enjoy the sun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Sue ! I hope you have a fabulous time on your hols...
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mini production line FAB cards ENJOY your holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colouring, I love these Sue, have a wonderful break and I hope the reports are wrong, sunshine is a great tonic. Enjoy!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I think your cards worked beautifully Sue and I hope you find that sunshine you're hoping for. Have a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great production line...Happy holidays! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a festive trio of holiday cards! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Sue, love them. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are delightful Sue - love them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.