Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Puttin' On The Ritz

It's new challenge day at Stampotique, and today Valerie has chosen sequins. I must admit this did throw me a little as they're not something that I use much (ever) and as I couldn't find mine I had to buy some more lol. So in homage to Strictly here's The Tweedles Puttin On The Ritz.



I used foam board so I could pin the sequins in to place. Here are my two Dapper Dan's The Tweedles and they've borrowed top hats from Mad Hatter.
I hope that you can 
a) find your sequins and 
b) join in with our challenge. There are only 2 this month as rumour has it December is quite busy, but there are still gift certificates for 2 lucky winners.
Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Whata fu n tag! Enjoy the sunshine! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how cute are these guys on the front of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favourite stamps ! And you have done the Tweedles proud by sequining up their outfit and adding new hats !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant..you always make me laugh lol

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Em Gee! This is uproariously funny and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun piece Sue and you know I don't think I could put my hands on sequins although I know I've got some somewhere. What are we like?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of sequins Sue!!!!
    Love love your Tweedles version, fantastic!!!! :)
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These guys are so funny!
    Fab make Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolute treat, Sue - those sequins are the perfect touch!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.