Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Come Fly With Me

Well it's nearly the end of another month, and for my second piece for Country View Crafts I've made a tag.

I started by covering my chipboard tag with Craft Consortium world map decoupage paper. This is the first time I've ever used this and I really like it. You don't have to trim the edges you just sand off the excess. The balloon is from a Sam Poole set, and I've multi stamped it, and used it on shrink plastic. The ticket is a TH journaling ticket.

The sentiment has been stamped on shrink plastic 
 and onto some ribbon.
I have a confession to make (or maybe two) I'm a little bit of a horder and a re-cycler. These embellishments have been used in previous projects, but I thought they would fit in nicely here.
There's still time (if you're quick) to enter our On Your Travels challenge.

Thanks very much for looking x
 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, and good idea with recycling, I like to do that, too. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tag that has everything. It is so interesting and with the images you added but the raised balloon and the twirls are an amazing idea

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going green with crafting -- recycling embellishments. Yep -- I think we all do that :) Love this Sue. The background paper is awesome and that 3D balloon with the ribbon is truly inspired. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not alone, Sue! Keep up the great work recycling; it's not hoarding if you use it, dear! This is such a cool scene on such a little surface! I love all your balloons, and that background is amazing. Perfect use of those embellishments! How fun that you added the curling ribbon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous tag, Sue - and I love the recycling involved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply fantastic - I love the dimensional balloon, and the word stickers on the glass bauble are genius!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag Sue, love the dimensional balloon and if you are a crafter it's not called hoarding, it's called recycling :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great tag Sue!! Full of imagination as always, the dimensional balloon is marvelous, simply fantastic! :)
    I will not be able to see your next projects since I'm starting my holidays.. Will Back on your blog at the end of August of course :D
    Have a great time without me haha Hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.