Followers

Saturday 6 June 2015

Fragile Glass

For the first time in ages I've been able to join in with Tim's 12 tags of 2015. Of course I don't have many of the 'ingredients' so there have been lots of substitutions.

I've used Distress sprays and inks for my background, then the TH  die and some old packaging for my bottle, and the sea horses and star fish are also TH dies that have been used on shrink plastic. I didn't know if the Rock Candy crackle would work on this, but yes it does :-)
My sea bed is made of tiny glass balls and shells.
The two layers of acetate have been sealed with metal tape and this has been rusted.
I really enjoyed making this, it was nice to make something just for fun.
Enjoy your weekend, and thanks very much for looking xx




9 comments:

  1. I love this, and particularly that you didn't let the lack of 'official supplies' stop you from joining in. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific creation with so many textures to admire. Great idea to use the glass for the sea bed

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing this for the first time this year and, like you, keep have to improvise as I don't have half the stuff Tim is using. I love how you improvised here and made a gorgeous tag !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous Sue, I don't follow Tim or his tags but I'll bet yours is better ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is brilliant Sue and will be unique amongst all the tea and coffee cups that will be on show!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is so fun and creative, and it's just perfect for summer. Hope to see you next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think anyone ever needs to apologize for not having what Tim has! We can't possibly have everything. I look at Tim's challenge and his tag each month as inspiration. Although I came close this month in "copying" his inspiration tag, I certainly don't always. You used enough of Tim's products here to float alongside your bottle. This has great interest, Sue, and I love it. Good luck this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your version of the June tag ... very unique and just perfect for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a brilliant take on the June tag - the glass bottle with its rusty worn stopper is fab, and I love all the different textures and beachy details. Lovely!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.