Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

Anything Goes For Country View Crafts

It's the Blogaverary at Country View Crafts, and to keep the challenge nice and simple this month the theme is 'Anything Goes' As I've just received some of the wonderful new Kate Crane stamps, I've been having a play with one of these.

I started by creating a painty background using a mixture of DecoArt and PaperArtsy Fresco Paints, and Dina Wakley Leaves, and Mosaic stencils.
Kate's stamp has been coloured with the fab new Lin Brown limited edition Fresco's These colours are gorgeous, they went straight to the top of my wish list. 
Nothing could be easier than anything goes, so please join in with our challenge.
Thanks very much for looking x

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page with a terrific background

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun piece of art Sue. Love the background and your love of quirky stamps.
    Happy Sunday.
    hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this stamp,Sue.....I've preordered it so can't wait! This is wonderful,extra yummy colours ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEEDING all of Kate's new stamps and a few more too lol. Fantastic card Sue, the colours and background are amazing and i especially love the sewing :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is ace hun the image colours background all works perfectly hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this Sue. Great artwork. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous, such a lovely background. And Kate's stamp is wonderful. It went on my wish list the moment I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Sue, a pure delight!! I couldn't resist the temptation to order a few new Stampotique stamps, but didn't take this one.. now I regret lol. Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.