I pretty much followed her colours and instructions and all was well until we got to here.
I love this way of creating a background and will certainly use this technique again.
Next came the book pages and stencilling. I tried the Autumn Fire fresco but it didn't show up too well, so I went over with Cinnamon on two and Claret on the other. A bit bold I know but I liked it.
Then came my disaster, I stamped the Artistic Outpost images with my usual Versafine, but I think it's dried up a little. They didn't show up at all well but I couldn't just stamp over. My middle tag was fine 'cos I used a Brilliance inkpad instead. So not wanting to be beaten, I stamped the images again on PA tissue paper (and before you beat my door down it was my last sheet so the pressure was on)
They are not what I had hoped for but sometimes things don't go according to plan (I don't normally blog these though lol).
All the stamps used are by Artistic Outpost, from the Typography, Whimsical Melange, French Flight, and Birds of a Feather plates, and I will try them all again when my new Versafine arrives :-)
I'm linking these to the PaperArtsy challenge and also Artistic Outpost Anything Goes challenge.
Hope you have a good weekend - I'm going to visit my sister and it's into London for us so happy days :-)
Thanks very much for looking x