Followers

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Art Creations Friday

Here's my entry to this weeks Art Creations Friday Challenge. It's another tag I'm afraid - I seem to be in a taggy mood at the moment.
The background is a Basic Grey Blush paper which is soooo pretty. I've copied the photograph onto printable acetate. The girls locket is a dew drop, and the rub on is by Creative Imaginations. They are not really where I wanted them to be, but they kind of stuck on before I was ready, so I had to the most of it lol.
Thanks for looking xx
http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/2009/01/10th-challenge.html

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, Sue. I like the idea of using it as an overlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely tag !!!
    .
    thanks for this lovely entry to ACF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful tag, Sue! I love the background and the pieces of lace. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog layout and colour

    Fab tag, she looks so sullen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Sue! I love the way you enhanced her locket! I have a bottle of those "dew drops" and never could figure out how to use them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments x