Followers

Monday 24 March 2008

The Sunday Stampers

The theme this week is 'Party Party' and it has to incorporate a party hat.
It gave me the perfect opportunity to try out my new Lost Coast Designs
'Waiting for Mr Right' stamp. I inked up my background using red and yellow distress inks, then stamped the ladies with black stazon. I am really unsure what inks I can use where so stazon is always a safe bet!
Then a bit of matting and layering with some K&Co papers, and some further stamping with the 'stitches' clear stamps that were in the QVC tsv last Summer.
Final background was inked up again as before, and finished off with the moonglow spritz in cactus gold.
The paper hats have been 'glossy accented' as has the clock on the party time sentiment.
I am ashamed to say that I sat at the computer waiting for Hels to post the challenge - sad or what!!
The Sunday Stampers

6 comments:

  1. a fabby piece of artwork, that was the stamp i was going to use lol. will have to rethink now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is WOW fab hun! Thanks for sitting waiting for me and sorry I was a bit late....overslept :O)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love it :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your kind comments :O) XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.